Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

dragons and snow...




This pic shows our snowstorm as of yesterday morning…and it kept snowing all day! Overnight!  And is s'posed to continue into today….all of this is normal for us between now and April, what hasn't been normal is the warm 70s that preceded it.  I was kinda enjoying the warm 70s….

I just read and enjoyed the kids' book "How to train a dragon"…I have sold a million piggy banks, a million elephant cups, but GAWDAMN the red dragons are becoming bigger than that….I was fiddling with some paper yesterday and made a bookmark…..it seems timely when things are so topsy turvey around the world that we would turn to dragons...

No comments:

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.